Tuesday, August 7, 2012

What is a "Hop Bet"?

Lately I've had some inquiries as to what, exactly, is a "Hop Bet". The short answer is, it's a one roll bet on a very specific outcome on the dice. In other words, you wouldn't bet on just a "5" being rolled. You would have to specify HOW the 5 shows, such as "4-1", or "3-2".

This bet has a very high "house edge", so it's not a recommended bet. BUT, it can be a fun bet if you don't go overboard and use it intelligently.

So, want to know the secrets on the Hop Bet and how to use it? I know you do! Be sure to check back a little later, I will be divulging all you seek to know about this fun bet, you will sound like a pro next time you're at the tables!! I'm never to busy to say hi so if you're playing a craps table in Vegas, check the hook, that's where I'll be, and send down a 151/coke after you collect a winner!

Work Hard, Party Harder!!

No comments:

Post a Comment